Wednesday, October 14, 2009

A note of thanks


We would like to tell everyone who had given us alot of hope and encouragement from the very beginning of our journey that we appreciate each thought and each word that you have all so generously given us.


My cat Megat is now feeling so much better and he has been given a short reprieve from that darkness which we both fear. I do not know if Megat fears it but I certainly do.

The vet had told us that Megat is well and healthy and we only need to go to a checkup next month. THAT is very good news. Its not in 2 weeks or three but now we count it in months.

He is still on his usual supplements and I hope nothing dark would happen to us. He is not on any chemo now, after having finished his first round of chemo. Dr L said that we would see if he needs it as the objective of this regimen is for Megat to live his life with his lymphoma (which is incurable anyway) and not die from his chemotherapy. Dr L did say that I would be the best judge of that and if Megat looks poorly or is lethargic, I would have to bring him back before the month is up.

I hope that will not happen. Thank you all very much for being with us in our journey. I know the journey would be a long one but not painful for my cat Megat...I hope.

4 comments:

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

It is an honour to share the journey with you. May Megat continue to do well for a long while yet!

Anonymous said...

May Megat be well & for many good years (without having to P and P).

HRH Coco said...

Very happy for you, Megat and all the amigos! :)

bluu martini said...

hi dear just want to let you know megat is not alone. we are also fighting with my dog archy who is also seeing dr. L and on the same treatments - interferon injection EVERY day, sang hwang and shark cartilege and whole lot of supplements. all the best